Friday, August 12, 2011

Craving Fall

The other day while wandering through the Union Square farmers market I stopped to pick up a nice refreshing beverage to cool myself in the scorching sun. My drink of choice turned out to be some chilled apple cider, and it made me realize how much I am looking forward to fall!

Crisp, cool air... gorgeous colored leaves in the parks... no more sweating profusely while waiting in the subway... ahhhhh fall, please get here soon.

Here are some of the things that I can not WAIT to take advantage of in fall:

-Anything and everything pumpkin

Especially a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.. can I get a countdown to when they'll be back, please?

Oh, and I'd prefer that it'd be served in this cup:

I know that I can't be the only one who looks forward to the Starbucks holiday cups.

- Football
I'm by no means a sports enthusiast, but my favorite sport by far is football and I enjoy spending my Saturdays, Sundays and Monday nights watching games. My teams may not exactly be the greatest ever (UNC and the Broncos... yeah..), but I still love plopping myself at a sports bar each weekend to cheer them on. Oh, and I will preferably have these in front of me as well:


- Fall fashion

Gah, I love fall clothes! Scarves, boots and comfy sweaters... oh my! While I have more than enough clothes to get me through the winter, I'm seriously coveting these items:

Forever 21 pants (at $14.50 a piece I want these in every color!)





And oh my goodness do I ever want to own this watch!

Now, who wants to give me their credit card number?


No comments:

Post a Comment