Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite things from last week

So, last week was kind of tough. I'm actually not 100% sure what it was that made it so exhausting (other than the long hours a few days at work).. but it just was. That combined with the fact that I am just DYING to satisfy my spring shopping urges, and I was a fairly grumpy gal.

That said, I can't think of a better time to reflect on the positive aspects that really highlighted my week. It's better to remember things for their positive side rather than their negative, right? Right.

And without further ado, my 5 favorite things from last week:

1) Lots of time with friends: between a friends birthday party Friday night, to some shopping (not for me, I didn't buy anything, and I have a witness to testify to that) and coffee with a girl friend Saturday morning, I had a weekend full of some great people.

2) Eating leftovers of this and this. Together. Yesssss.

3) A few other treats that made my week even more yummy:


Trying "real" black and white cookies for the first time

"Hog Wild" cocktail with bacon-infused bourbon at Rye House

4) New nail polish: I may not be able to buy the mint green clothes I want, but I can paint my nails that color: 
Revlon "Jaded" (not my hand)

5) And of course what week would be complete without an adorable picture of Tatum:
 *Picture stolen from my sister

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great week! We're missing you and hoping to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete