Monday, September 26, 2011

I need a haircut!

I think it's time for a haircut. It's probably been about 6 months since my last chop, and frankly I'm bored with my hair. I can get it to look good maybe one day a week, but other times it's just so blah. Time for a change.

Usually when I decide to cut my hair I end up chopping off something crazy like 6 inches, I love it for a week, and then I say that I can't wait for it to grow back out again. I've always loved my hair when it's super long, and I've been thinking for a while that I'm going to keep growing it out.. but I've changed my mind.

I'm leaning towards getting a cut that's about shoulder length with long-ish layers. Below are some of my favorite options:



What are your thoughts? Should I go longer with side-swept bangs like the first picture (which is really not too different from what I have now.. just more bangs and a tad shorter)? Or should I go a little shorter with longer bangs like the second two? I'd love people's opinions!

I definitely know that this is NOT what I want:
I'm afraid that if I tell my hairstylist that I want "shoulder length hair with layers" that this is what I'm going to get. So I'm thinking that when I go to the stylist I'll take one "this is what I want" picture and one "if you give me this haircut I will scream and cry and demand you fix it" picture.

Oh and for reference, this is what my hair looks like now:

Like I said, BORING.

2 comments:

  1. I Love the first one. Maybe a little shorter :). I really like her color too. I'm excited to see what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one but like 2 inches shorter than what she has

    ReplyDelete