Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Current Obsession

As someone who loves to bake (although that has been HUGELY hindered by my pint-sized kitchen), I am a little embarrassed to say that I've never owned a rolling pin. When it came to a recipe that required one (like pies or anything with a crust), I honestly just said, "well, I won't be making this."  I've thought many, many times about how useful it would be to buy one, but just never got around to it.

Until I found this:




I admit that I partly bought this rolling pin because I love to look at it, but I also bought it because I figured it was finally time to get one. Last weekend I offered to make a couple of appetizers for a friends house warming party, and one of the recipes I made (to come soon!) required a little dough flattening. So, it was time.. and now I want this sitting out in my kitchen at all times. I LOVE it! Something tells me Vlady doesn't feel the same, but that's OK.. that just means no pies for him ;)

Want one for yourself? Go here, or they're available in Anthropologie stores as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment