Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm a bad blogger...

I'm a really bad blogger, I know. It's been a really, really long time since my last post... and that makes me a bad blogger.

I have a good excuse though! Not the kind of excuse that you get from lame guys who "just aren't that into you" (example: "I was out of town in a place that doesn't have cell phones or phones of any kind, other wise I would have called").. My excuse is that I just started a new role at my company, while still doing a lot of my former job, and I'm working many, many long hours.

See? Totally legit excuse.

I do have a few posts in the works though, like:

- the reason behind why I became a certified minister
- the most disappointing restaurant experience of the year (thus far)
and
- how I'm doing on the no-shopping thing (hint: no free time = no shopping)

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment