Saturday, November 5, 2011

Orange You Glad It's October

I have to say that I've never really won anything before, other than the one time that my sister hosted a jewelry party and I won the door prize (and you can bet I was excited about that). So you can imagine that I was very excited when I found out that I had won a pair of tickets to a brunch event through a blog that I read called Ramshackle Glam.

The event was called Orange You Glad It's October, and it was an all you can eat and all you can drink gathering hosted by brunchcritic.com. The idea was to celebrate October, so of course everyone had to wear at least a small bit of orange.

We noshed on items such as biscuits in sausage gravy, frittatas with brussel sprouts, and some seriously yummy yogurt panna cotta with granola. We sipped champagne and chatted with one of the other couples that won tickets to the event. We were even interviewed for the Brunch Critic website, and I may or may not have said the words "smooshey smooshey" while answering a question (hint: I did).



With Virginia, one of the other winners

We had to get a picture of George and his awesome pants










Enjoying the biscuits and gravy

Thank you again to Andrea from Brunch Critic and Jordan from Ramshackle Glam for giving us the tickets, we had a blast in our orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment