Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog identity crisis!

I got bored with the previous design of my blog, so I spent the last 2 days (no joke) changing it up and figuring out what I like. I've realized that I haven't found anything that I love but what I have it looking like now is good for the moment. We'll see how long that lasts...

My second choice for the background was a close up shot of a ton of jelly beans. Why? Because I love sweets and candy. I thought the one that I have up now was a little easier on the eyes.

If the fact that as a kid I would often change outfits several times during parties and gatherings proves anything it's that I change my mind constantly. Fickle, fickle me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah!!! Ah I have the same problem trying to figure out our blog design. I'm never 100% satisfied with it...I guess that's like life huh?

    You look GREAT and happy and I love reading your blog. Hope all is well!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete